My blog’s Real Neat! In someone’s view it is a treat! So who chose to award this space? It’s Taylor Grace that’s due Thank You! (C) Stephen W. Buchanan 2019
I’m still too new to blogging to understand what it means to be nominated for an award, but it feels very nice! Thank you Taylor Grace of the Broken Inside of Me blog for nominating me for The Real Neat Blog Award! Please go read her blog and enjoy the interesting, challenging and fun thoughts, stories and poems she posts.
Awards seem to come with rules, at least this one did, so let’s get to them:
- Display the Award Logo – Complete
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog – Complete
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you – Complete – See Below
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers – Complete – See Below
- Ask them seven questions – Complete – See Below
The Questions I have been provided for answering as This or That?
- Ice cream or Yogurt – Ice cream. But Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia FroYo is what I get for home to try and be a little more healthy.
- Desktop or Laptop For Writing – Laptop, though my phone is my first choice since it is handy more often when I have an idea or time.
- Rock or Country Music – Rock, of the alternative variety.
- Sunrise or Sunset – Sunset, because sunrise, though pretty, is usually too early.
- Traditional or Self Published – It’s hard to tell them apart these days, and I’ll read whichever one an author I like chooses to use. If I ever decide I want to publish, which right now isn’t something I ever plan on entertaining, it would probably be Self Published.
- Halloween or Easter – Halloween. I don’t like getting dressed up, but it is more fun.
- All Inclusive Cruise or Fly to destination vacay – I’ve never been on a cruise, so I’ll have to say Fly to.
I get the pleasure and honor of nominating others for this award, and it’s hard to limit the choices. For those nominated it is not something you have to accept (or even acknowledge) if you don’t want to, but it is my way of letting people know I think you have a blog worth reading.
- A Fragile Mind
- A Struggling Author
- Hearing the Mermaids Sing
- I Write Her
- John Malone
- Poetic Thoughts
- Stine Writing
- The Alchemist’s Studio
- The Twisting Tail
- Willow Croft
My questions to you are about your favorite things
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Where’s your favorite space to be?
- Where’s your favorite place to visit?
- What’s your favorite age?
That should cover it. For those who decide to join in I hope you enjoy. For those who don’t, I hope you keep posting to your blog for me to read!